Skip to content
- Ittefaq, M., Zain, A., & Bokhari, H. (2023). Opioids in Satirical News Shows: Exploring Topics, Sentiments, and Engagement in Last Week Tonight on YouTube. Journal of Health Communication, 28(1), 53–63.
- Bokhari, H. (2022). Digital Financial Inclusion of the Informal Sector: The case of Raast Platform in Pakistan. 161–166.
- Bokhari, H. (2022). Religious Pluralism and Religious Plurality in Pakistan. In Dynamics of Islam in the Modern World (pp. 371–397). Brill.
- Iftekhar, B., & Bokhari, H. (2022). Channelising Digitalisation Amidst COVID-19 Outbreak: Case of Multichannel ICTs in Pakistan. 369–377.
- Ramdey, K., & Bokhari, H. (2022). Digital Storytelling and ICTs for Education to Foster Sustainable Development. 459–466.
- Ramdey, K., & Bokhari, H. (2021). ICT4D in Channelling Welfare Services in India: Case Study of Haqdarshak. 835–843.
- Bock, C. L., & Bokhari, H. (2020). Implementing Open Government: Lessons from Germany. 124–138.
- Bokhari, H. (2020). Information and Communication Technologies in Pakistan: History and Analysis of Electronic Public Services (2000-2012). disserta Verlag.
- Bokhari, H., & Grigoryev, G. (2017). Creating Knowledge Societies: Enabling Digital Literacy with Raspberry Pi in Tribal Area of Pakistan. 560–561.
- Bokhari, H., & Khan, M. (2012). Digitisation of electoral rolls: Analysis of a multi-agency e-government project in Pakistan. 158–165.
- Bokhari, H. (2010). Multi-channel electronic public service delivery mechanisms in developing countries: A case study of the eSahulat programme in Pakistan. 243–248.
- Bokhari, H. (2009). Realising hybrid model of eGovernment for citizen-centric eServices in developing countries. Analysis of eSahulat programme in Pakistan. 1–6.
- Bokhari, Hasnain (2008). Paradigm shift in service delivery channels for G2C services–Service Oriented Architecture an option for the success of eGovernment in Pakistan? In International Conference on Information and Communication Technologies, University of Science and Technology, Bannu, Pakistan.